2007 BootsnAll Holiday Party
With the leaves changing color and the air getting cooler, we’re all reminded of one special event that always comes up at the end of the year – that’s right, it’s the annual BootsnAll Holiday Party!
This year we’re going back to our roots, in a way, having the party in a venue that’s similar to the place where we had the 2003 party. The big differences this year are going to be that there will be more people in attendance, and we’ll have some killer prizes as well as the usual beer and wine. Killer prizes include:
Grand Prize: drawn at 10:30pm – $500 voucher for air ticket. (more details below)
We are still working on the other prizes and requirements for qualifying. 🙂
WHEN: Saturday, December 1, 2007 – 7:00pm until 11:00pm
WHERE: A private room in the Lucky Labrador Beer Hall (map after the jump)
1945 NW Quimby St., Portland OR 97209
tel – 503.517.4352
Check back here to find out more about the party as we divulge important details, and check out the event listing for the BootsnAll Party on Facebook to see some of the people who’ll be there. Until then, mark your calendars and let us know you’re coming to celebrate another year with us!
- Who comes to BootsnAll’s annual holiday parties? Traditionally, it’s a party for members of the BootsnAll Travel Community, but it’s really for anyone who wants to get together with other travel junkies and talk about travel.
- How many people usually come to the BootsnAll holiday party? In the past few years, we’ve had anywhere from 100-300 people in attendance – we think we’ll have in the neighborhood of 150-200 this year, but we’ll see how right we are on December 1!
- What does it cost to get in? Absolutely nothing! It’s totally free to attend, and we’ll be offering a selection of snacks, beer, wine and soft drinks for free as well.
- Do I need to RSVP? No, we don’t have a formal RSVP system set up. If you’d like to let us know you’re coming, you can write a comment on this post or, if you’re a Facebook member, you can RSVP for the BootsnAll Party over there, too. It’s not required, and it’s also sometimes fun for us to know whose smiling faces we can expect to see.
- Everyone who attends the BootsnAll party will get a raffle ticket, and you’ve got to be present at the time of the drawings in order to win.
- The grand prize drawing for the airline ticket voucher will be at 10:30pm, but we’ll have some other prizes we’ll be giving away throughout the night.
- There’s no purchase necessary to win!