Best of the Boards for the week of December 18, 2006
Check out these topics currently being discussed on the BootsnAll Travel Forums:
- At this time of year, it’s fun not only to make “to-do” lists for next year, but to review the things you’ve accomplished this year. KPG did the latter, and it’s a great list. What things are you excited to have checked off your list this past year?
- With the sad loss of life recently on our very own Mt. Hood, the question came up about how the sometimes extensive (and expensive) searches are paid for. And please, folks, remember to over-prepare for potentially dangerous excursions.
- Would a handbook help the proverbial “Ugly American” be less, well, ugly overseas?
- If anyone’s going to South America – or is interested in going – and would like to film an independend travel show, check out Ptown Travel Hound’s post… He’s had the idea, just needs someone now with a little expertise in the whole filming department.
- Philip Blazdell asks another perfect year-end/year-beginning question: Where do you think will be “hot” in 2007?
Please contribute your thoughts and comments to these threads! And if you’re not already a member, sign-up here – it’s free!