Best of the Boards for the week of December 25, 2006
Check out these topics currently being discussed on the BootsnAll Travel Forums:
- Not everyone is comfortable eating alone in a restaurant… So for you solo travelers, does it bother you to do that when you’re on the road?
- So – where are you going in 2007? File your travel plans here.
- What would you put in a travel primer – something for everyone to learn from, not bashing any particular culture or nationality, just the basics everyone leaving home would be well to consider before stepping out the door?
- Do you know the touristy things to do in your hometown? And have you visited them? Orangelad wants to know.
- And to round out this last week of the year, trekker has started a thread asking for photos that tell a story or inspire you in some way. Her picture of the incense-selling woman at Angkor Wat is really wonderful, it certainly made me smile! What photo can you contribute to the thread?
Please contribute your thoughts and comments to these threads! And if you’re not already a member, sign-up here – it’s free!