Best of the Boards for the week of January 1, 2007
Check out these topics currently being discussed on the BootsnAll Travel Forums:
- Sean posted a great list of the cities he visited in 2006, which inspired me to create my own. What does your year in cities look like?
- I’ve got a serious sweet tooth, so it’s no wonder my favorite part of the grocery store is the candy section. What are your favorite foreign sweets?
- This is a timeless thread… When we’re not able to travel, most of us like to dream about our next trip. What books help transport you when you’re stuck at home?
- Do your experiences of “deja vu” increase when you’re traveling? Houseblend says it’s not necessarily the been there, done that kind of deja vu, but more of the “I’ve dreamt of this place before” kind of feeling. Is she the only one?
- Finally, scubamama’s New Years resolution is to not date anyone who doesn’t have a valid passport… Her date the other night asked if she’d ever be content with a life where she wasn’t planning another trip. Yeah, I’d say that’s a pretty red flag, too.
Please contribute your thoughts and comments to these threads! And if you’re not already a member, sign-up here – it’s free!